At Omeda Studios, we are a remote-first game development company passionately working on our debut title, Predecessor - our third-person MOBA for PC and Consoles that is currently in Early Access. We are looking for skilled professionals eager to contribute their talents in creating and delivering engaging content for a game designed to entertain players for years. Join our expanding team and be part of this thrilling journey!
As a community-driven studio, our core mission is to develop games that resonate with our players. We firmly believe that incorporating community feedback is essential to crafting immersive gaming experiences that players simply won't want to pause.
Following the successful closure of a $20 million Series A funding round, Omeda Studios boasts a dynamic blend of seasoned industry professionals and talented community members. Together, we are committed to shaping and realizing our vision, as well as tackling the exciting challenges that lie ahead.
In This Role You Will
- Develop Omeda’s HR strategy, implementing legally compliant processes and protocols to ensure the studio is well supported in all things people related and that processes are in place to support further growth and in line with studio objectives
- Translate key data into an effective and commercially focused HR and people function, partnering with C-Suite and senior management and influencing them on the best course of action
- Lead on special projects including best practices around onboarding, employee development, engagement, retention, and personal growth within a remote games studio environment
- Be a strong advocate for employee wellbeing and ensure that there is a continuous review of employee benefits, including initiatives that improve work/life balance
- Evangelize and embody the company values and behaviors
- Drive our recruitment and talent acquisition function to support rapid growth while maintaining Omeda’s identity
What We're Looking For
- Extensive experience in HR roles, preferably within the video games, entertainment, or software industries.
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Strong, analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience driving a successful people function in a growing business
- Experience in creating and developing people processes and policies
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
Nice to Have
- Love for video games and MOBAs
- Business Operations
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
About Omeda Studios
We are a UK-based full remote video game studio developing Predecessor, a Third Person Action MOBA for PC and Console.
Loading application form
Already working at Omeda Studios?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.